The Mt. Olive Trap-Neuter-Return Project is always looking for volunteers who can do many different things. If you think you might be able to help, you probably can. Please contact us if you would like to donate your time.
We are also always in need of many donations. The following is a list of some things that we use on a regular basis:
- Kitten food: (both wet and dry) Iams, Fancy Feast, and Purina
- Cat food: (both wet and dry) Iams, Friskies (Pate), and Fancy Feast
- Cat Litter: Yesterdays News or clumping litter
- Baby Food: Beechnut all meat Turkey or Chicken
- Toys for the kittens and cats
- Cat beds
- Paper towels. We go through a lot of these!
- Sardines in oil and tuna in oil (human-grade). Non-salted if possible.
- Dog crates, cages, cat carriers.
- Old towels and sheets.
- Snuggle Safe Warmer.
- Cat Treats.
- Flea Collars.
- Advantage Flea Medication.
- KMR Kitten Milk.
- Kitten Bottles.
- Cat Dishes.
- Drontal (dewormer, can be purchased online).
- Trap Dividers.
- Hylaflex for Cats (arthritis supplement).
- S/O Prescription Cat Food.
- M/D Prescription Cat Food.
If you would like to donate any of the items listed above, please contact us to make arrangements to drop the item(s) off.
To make a monetary donation, please make checks payable to APLNJ and in the memo line write "Mt. Olive TNR Project".
The easiest way to donate online, is to use the donation form to your right. You can choose to make a one time donation now or if you like you can set up a monthly donation or both! You also have the option to pay the fees so that Mt Olive receives all of your donation. If you decide to make a donation now and set up a monthly donation, only the one time donation will be charged today, the monthly donation will start next month. We thank you so much for your support!
You can also go to http://www.aplnj.org/donate.php and fill
in the type of donation you wish to make. You will be redirected to a
page where you can enter your credit card information or log in to a
paypal account. Once you have done that, there will be a space where you
can write a note. Please write "This donation is for the Mt. Olive TNR
Project." We are a subproject of APLNJ and the money will be put into
our account there. Thank you!
We are now an approved recipient organization with iGive.com. If you shop online or do web searches, please use the following links (you can put them in your toolbar!) and money will be banked for us and sent by check in $25 increments. Please use the following links to help us raise money.
PLEASE SPAY/NEUTER YOUR PETS!!!!